It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:03 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: HI
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:41 pm 
Visitor
 E-mail  Profile

Hi i go by the name of Laz3rus. I was sent here by Bloodright to let others know how fun and competitive Mech Warrior Online is. Bloodright has started a teamspeak for MWo and other fun survival type games. So join us @ angelite.typefrag.com:5920 PW=Wandering Join today to take part of an event going on right now where you can easily make a lot of in game money for MWO. https://mwomercs.com/news/2015/03/1126- ... march-13th link for Pot of gold event. The event ends March 17th, 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 pm UTC) but dont worry if you miss this event MWO usually has events going on on weekends where you can win in game money to extra Xp to even new Mechs to play with. Oh and did i mention that MWO is Free to play so download the game and join us on TS and let the Wanderers presence be known in the MWO community.

Post subject: Re: HI
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:45 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Thanks for coming over here and posting that info Laz3rus. I have been out of town for most of the week. Cort and Notrich are out on vacation.

Definitely a good time to jump in and play the game. This is a really easy way to earn C-bills in game and will be useful for the purchase and modification of your mechs.