It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:31 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: [RIFT]Interested in Joining
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 am 
Visitor
 E-mail  Profile

Hello all, i am interested in joining your guild.

My Class is Rogue, I am 36 be 37 tonight i hope. I plan on hitting 50 by this weekend :)

My main build is Assassin, then Ranger, then Bard. I have all my souls.

As of now i am stationed in Hawaii so my playing times are Hawaii Time but i should be back in the mainland here soon Central Time Zone.

I have been playing MMORPG for about 11-12 years now. I played Everquest for like 8-9 years from Beta. I quit Everquest because of expansions and also it was dieing a bit. I was a hardcore raider and was the top Shadowknight on my server for a long time. I tried other MMORPG's. I played WoW for a year in Iraq (it gave something to do lol). I felt like i was late in the game and shouldve started when it came out. I played Warhammer when it first came out and maxed out in like a week. The game was OK but the game kinda got boring. Then I took a break for like a year or so and have been reading bout RIFT. I am digging this game a bit and going to be playing for a long time, well kinda have to since i got the 6month subscription package lol. But anyways i hope you will take my application and accept me. I kinda know Starbuck and have been playing with her for the past week.

Thanks all,

Ravedawgz

Post subject: Re: [RIFT]Interested in Joining
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:30 pm 
Drifter
Drifter
 E-mail  Profile

I can vouch for Rave. He and I have grouped quite a bit over the last week as we've been taking down Defiants in the Reach.